Join us for the Georgia Council of Graduate Schools Fall Meeting on Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at Georgia College and State University’s Macon campus. The meeting will include a mid-year report on GCGS, standing committees meetings, and a forum on Issues in Graduate Education in Georgia. The Executive Committee will conduct its business meeting following the Fall Meeting from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
This meeting is for senior administrators, i.e. “thought leaders,” that can contribute to a larger discussion about the direction of graduate education in Georgia. If you cannot attend, please consider sending a proxy to represent your institution.
DIRECTIONS and PARKING INFO:
Thomas Jefferson Building
433 Cherry Street Macon, Ga 31206
1. Take I-75 S
2. Merge onto I-16 E at Exit 165 (toward Savannah)
3. Take the Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/US-80/Coliseum Dr exit (Exit 2)
4. Turn right at Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/US-80 W
5. Turn right at Cherry Street
6. GC Macon will be on your right (five-story building) Macon Center
1. Take I-16 N
2. Take the Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/US-80/Coliseum Dr exit (Exit 2)
3. Turn left at Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd/US-80 W
4. Turn right at Cherry Street
5. GC Macon will be on your right (five-story building)
A parking garage is located behind the Thomas Jefferson Building on Mulberry Street next to the
Douglas Theatre. While street parking is available, you are encouraged to park in the garage.
If your institution is not a member of GCGS, please consider joining. You may learn more about GCGS, and register for membership here. Annual dues are $60/ year per institution.